AUSTRALIAN SPEEDWAY AWARDS WINNERS ANNOUNCED
The Australian Speedway Awards reward the top performers of the year across 12 categories, engaging many of the stakeholders within our sport including Clubs, Venues, Officials, Media as well as competitors.
This year witnessed over 250 nominations across all categories, which were open to every competitor, volunteer and administrator in the country.
Congratulations to all of those who nominated and to the winners of this year’s awards whom are listed below:
- Track of the Year: Latrobe Speedway
- Most Improved Track of the Year: Simpson Speedway
- Official/Volunteer of the Year: Jac Ekins
- Photographer of the Year: Jarrod Leonard
- Promotional Item of the Year: Chariots of Thunder
- Innovation of the Year: Outlaw Karts
- Competitor of the Year – Open Wheel: Jock Goodyer
- Competitor of the Year – Sedan: Kye Blight
- Competitor of the Year – Modified: Kevin Britten
- Competitor of the Year – Karting: Alisha Fielder
- Competitor of the Year – Youth: Blake Iwanow
- Sportsperson of the Year: James McFadden
Click here to view the awards videos.